Our Mission & Vission
Quality solutions for the protection of lives and property, providing an exceptional value to our customers.
For LIQUIDFIRE to become a household brand name in the Fire & Security in South Africa and increases public safety through its fire prevention systems.
We are committed to understanding our Customer’s needs and exceed their expectations.
We maintain high personal and professional ethical standards. Our Company’s ethics are a sum of its parts.
We are serious about safety. No person will be put at risk to achieve our goals.
Passion & Pride
Our work is important to our Community, Customers, Associates, and Families. We take pride in our passion to be the best.
We measure success by the results we produce and the opportunities we provide for our People.
More About LIQUIDFIRE
LIQUIDFIRE and its technicians have aligned it-self and are official members of all the relevant and most important fire associations within our industry. It is important for us to stay abreast with the latest service standards & codes of practice that is expected within the life safety industry.
LIQUIDFIRE holds certified membership with the following accreditation bodies within the South Africa Fire Industry:
- ASIB: Sprinkler Systems
- FDIA: Gaseous Fire Suppression systems
- FDIA: Detection Systems
- SAQCC: Gaseous Fire Suppression systems
- SAQCC: Detection Systems
- SAQCC: Hand Held Fire Combating appliances
- FPASA: Fire Protection Association of South Africa
COURSES – FIRE INDUSTRY
- SANS 10139 -1 (FST)
- SANS 10139 – 2 (FST)
- SANS 14520 (FST)
- SANS 369 (FST)
- SANS 306 (FST)
- ASIB Sprinkler Course 2012
- CO2 Gaseous Suppression systems
- Sapphire Novec Gaseous Suppression systems
- Phyroshield Gaseous Suppression systems
- SEVO 3M Novec Gaseous Suppression systems
- Wagner Aspiration Detection Systems
- FireTrace Gaseous Suppression systems
- Ansul Energen Gaseous Suppression systems
- FM200 Gaseous Suppression systems
COURSES – ISO
- ISO 9001:2008 Requirements (Proviso 090913/1187)
COURSES – HEALTH & SAFETY
- SHE-REP (Proviso 259622)
- SHEQ Manager (Proviso 244283)
- Fire Marshall (Proviso 13961)
- Fall Protection Plan (Proviso 229995)
- Fall Arrest (Proviso 229998)
- Fall Rescue (Proviso 229995)
- Consultancy Africa Intelligence (Group)
- Fire and Security Professionals
- Fire Protection Design & Engineering
- Fire Protection in Oil and Gas
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessors and Consultants UK
- Fire Risk Management Group
- Fire Safety Engineering Group
- Fire Sprinkler Academy
- Industrial Fire Protection
- Institution of Fire Engineers Australia Branch
- International Fire Marshals Association (IFMA)
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Fire Sprinkler Association
- Saudi Chief Executive Officer Club
- South African (SA) Project Controls and Contract Management
- South African Engineers and Expats ( South Africa, SA )
LIQUIDFIRE only uses approved materials and equipment of the highest standards on their projects to ensure optimum system functionality and performance. We would typically comply with the following quality standards.
All projects executed by LIQUIDFIRE are designed, supplied, installed, commissioned and maintained in accordance with the relevant industry standards and codes.
- SANS 10139 – Design, Installation, Maintenance: Fire Detection systems.
- SANS 246 – Installation of fire system in Electronic Equipment rooms
- SANS 369 – Operation of Fire Protection Measures
- SANS 322 – Fire Detection & Alarm Systems for Hospitals
- SANS 306 – Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishing Installations
- SANS 14520 – Gaseous Fire Extinguishing Systems (Clean Agents)
- SANS 1287 – Design, Installation and Maintenance of Sprinkler systems.
- ASIB 2012 – Design, Installation and Maintenance of Sprinkler systems.
- NFPA 14 – Fire Extinguishing Systems (Clean Agents)
PORTABLE FIRE EQUIPMENT
- SABS 1475 (1989) – Service Portable Fire Extinguishers:
- SABS 1128 – Service Fire Hydrants
- SABS 543 – Service Fire Hose Reels
- SANS 1475, 0105 and 0400 – Supply of New Equipment
- Fire Signage
- Our work is also compliant with the
- Occupational, Health & Safety Act No. 85 of 1993,
- Aliens Control Act No.96 of 1991,
- Employment Equity Act No. 55 of 1998,
- Income Tax Act No. 58 of 1962 as amended